NAHMA Certifications and Credentials
The promotion of professional standards is a cornerstone of NAHMA activities. NAHMA offers several professional education and certification programs: The management of affordable housing is a specialized business, requiring skills and programmatic knowledge not required of other real estate management professionals. Since the 1970s, NAHMA members have been actively involved in federally regulated housing programs. Managers, developers, owners, and industry stakeholders join NAHMA because it is essential to their business. They rely on NAHMA for representation in Washington, invaluable professional education, information, networking and opportunities for one-on-one dialogue with federal and state agencies impacting the industry.
NAHMA has the following Certifications and Credentials:
- National Affordable Housing Professional Certification (NAHPC®)
- Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO™)
- Advanced Issues in HUD Occupancy (ACPO™)
- Fair Housing Compliance (FHC™)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM®)
- NAHMT™ and NAHMS™ (Maintenance Credentials)
- Credential for Green Property Management (CGPM™)
Click on the above links for Applications and more information.